Trust Us: Your Safety Comes First
Here at Porto Fira Suites, our priority has always been the safety and well-being of our guests and employees. As we navigate these times of rapid change, we are developing a cohesive plan, in accordance to the health and safety rules and recommendations imposed by the Greek State and the Greek Health Authorities. We are looking forward to your visit with thorough precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment without making any compromises on the quality of our hospitality standards.
Required Documents For Arrivals In Greece 2021
Before your arrival
Passenger Locator Form (PLF)
As the day of your arrival gets closer, you must hold a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) the day before entering the country and leaving the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their booked accommodation in Greece. Get your PLF here.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
Every traveler coming to Greece from abroad should have a negative Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test from a diagnostic laboratory. The test must be conducted no later than 72 hours before arrival.
Vaccination certificates exempt visitors from the obligation of a negative PCR test. For the list of acceptable vaccines, visit travel.gov.gr.
Before your departure back home
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
Our company responsibly cooperates with the Central Clinic of Athens and the Central Clinic of Santorini, when a PCR test is required to return to your country. Appointments would be bookable upon booking creation and later. A sample could also be received on the premises of the hotel at an extra cost for its privacy. The results are officially announced within 12 hours in English.
Here at Porto Fira Suites, our priority the safety and the well-being of our guests and employees remains the same. We would like to assure you that our staff will be vaccinated by the end of June and until then they take self-tests twice a week, preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Welcome to Santorini!
Here is how we can guarantee a safe stay for you and your beloved ones:
Our actions before your check-in:
- Open air setting of our property with generous outdoor spaces ensuring social distancing
- Compliance to the National Health and Safety Protocols
- Enhanced health & safety training programs for all our employees (Authorized Health First
- Certification in all aspects of health, safety & hygiene)
- A doctor will be available throughout the day for our guests
- Planning and coordination of transport for medical examinations and emergency care 24 hours a day
- Cooperation with all insurance companies in Greece and abroad
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn by all employees while they perform their duties
- Official instructions have also been provided on how to handle immediately and appropriately any possible infection case
- Operation of the Hotel with a specific number of staff, only the security personnel
Our actions while you are heading to our hotel:
- We offer the option to fill out the formalities online, prior to your arrival
- Transfers to be arranged with partners who comply strictly with hygiene procedures
- Limited number of passengers per vehicle, in accordance with the guidelines from the Greek State
- All contact surfaces including seats, door handles etc. are sterilized between each transfer
- All our guests who have arranged a transportation service are required to wear sanitary masks in order to ensure maximum hygiene level inside the van
Our actions upon your arrival:
- We encourage our guests to discuss their personal preferences on the level of service with our reservations department, to minimize physical interaction
- Guests are welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process
- Online completion of formalities is recommended prior to arrival
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Guest portal available with all hotel’s features for enhancing a more contactless experience
Welcome to your room!
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitized with industry-leading cleaning & disinfecting products
- Reinforced room cleaning protocols, to include extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas before guests’ arrival
- Guest Services team to escort guests to accommodation, whilst providing information about our room facilities, in full compliance with hygiene guidelines
- Daily use of steam cleaning device for mattresses, curtains and all other fabric surfaces
- Verified Hygienic humidity, ventilation, and temperature systems
- Hygiene protective material is provided to ensure both the health of guests and staff and the proper functioning of the Hotel
- In-room breakfast and private dinners will also be available upon request
- The hot tubs are being sanitized before each guest’s arrival
Welcome to our restaurant!
- Open air setting, distancing 1,5 meter space between tables
- Tables, menus and chairs in our restaurant are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating
- Reservations required
- Single use or digital menus available through self-service portal
- Extra sanitization practices in all food production areas
- Contactless payment options
- Employees wear sanitary masks during the operation of the restaurants and bars
Welcome to our infinity swimming pool!
- Distancing between the sunbeds and umbrellas
- Reinforced cleaning & disinfection of all sunbeds after use
- Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist partners
- Sanitization stations for guests & employees
It’s time for your departure!
- Advance checkout is available to guests – bills prepared without physical contact
- Contactless payment options are available
- Invoice to be sent by email